The Wild Games
Based in Maisons-Alfort, Ile-de-France, FRANCE
November 25 2021
What if you woke up with half of your brain trapped in a lantern? Would you escape your towering property made of countless puzzles?
- An atypical 3D puzzle adventure-vania based on autonomous learning, cunning and observation.
- Immerse yourself in a rich and deep lore, that gives prominence to horror literature classics, through environmental narrative.
- Learn to part ways with your right tender hemisphere and its eye wisely!
- Overcome more than 300 sets of puzzles that make up the castle and its surroundings playing with currents, water levels, lasers, gears, automatons etc.
- Cross over 30 thoroughly designed and intertwined areas like the Occult Chambers, the Wing of the Courtesans, the Inner Moats etc.
- Prevail against the surprising foes of the place in turn-based combats that emphasizes observation and deduction.
- Discover their multiple secret passages as well as the mysteries that abound in the castle over a 50-hour adventure.
- Enjoy a discreet humor punctuated with irony and innuendo and a dark and angular graphic style.
- Live your journey with a dear friend, if you wish, by sharing William and his precious lantern.
- Influence through your actions the fate of enigmatic hosts that you will encounter and discover the numerous possible endings of the game.
MVOL Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Featuring in the 2020 Fall Steam Game Festival." Puzzle Category, October 7, 2020
Request Press Copy
You can request a press copy by sending us a quick email below.
About The Wild Games
We are a small indie Game Studio founded in 2012 that works with passion on games that go off the beaten track.
More information on The Wild Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
My Very Own Light (MVOL) Main Credits
Michael "NamInuz" Mavros
Working in video games since 2002, he took part, among other things, in the creation of games such as Act of War, RUSE and Wargame before founding The Wild Games. There he takes care of a bit of everything but is fortunately well helped by the rest of the team. Nobody's being perfect, he enjoys football and gargantuan meals. He also teaches game creation in several schools and at the Paris University XIII.
He joined The Wild Games after a successful internship in 2019. Here he mainly works on Level Design where he likes to build complex, and sometimes vertiginous, structures as well as on assets optimization and communication. Pro in mountain biking and making odds and ends VR equipments, he knows how to maintain calm and good mood through thick and thin.
Following Etienne’s footsteps, he joined The Wild Games after a successful internship in 2020. At TWG, in addition to helping in sounds creation, he mainly works on Level Design and Level Build where he shines with his sense of detail and its ability to combine unlikely objects into impressive new assets. This rock climbing enthusiast is to be noticed if you offer him a game of Smash Bros thanks to his carrying voice.
Close friend of Rudy, he joined The Wild Games as external in 2020 to take care of environmental sounds and sound effects. Not content with bearing the affectionate nickname Choucroute, he also named name his cat Mosquito ...
And the great interns that helped us:
Timothé Leroy, Marie Bacquet, Aya Mouawad and Philemon Chailleux