In the slums of Los Angeles, Kate’s young sister is kidnapped by a biker gang. She and her friend Riane go look for her, helped by two friends: Tovie and Emily.
In the course of relentless fights, they will follow the trail and unveil the plot that hides behind the kidnapping through a tribute to the 90’s Beat’em Up.
• Dynamic fights based on timing.
• Easy to play and large panel of moves (40+).
• Offensive counters that reward risk taking.
• Charismatic bosses to analyze and overcome.
• 4 playable heroines and others to unlock, each with their specificity.
• 17 levels from the slums to the luxurious skyscrapers.
• Memorable places: catch ring, moving vehicles, private jet etc.
• A mature tone and a cast of characters that evoke The Shields, SoA etc.
• An eye-catching art direction that contrasts with the tone and bring lightness.
• Several levels of comprehension with hints and humor.